Mediterranean Baby Potatoes
We filed this Mediterranean Baby Potato recipe in the breakfast category because this is when we usually eat seasoned baby potatoes, especially since potatoes are high in complex carbs to help fuel you in the morning. However, baby potatoes are tasty during lunch and dinner as well! This baby potato recipe is delicious to pair with avocado toast.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
1 Tbsp. Journey Spice Co. Organic Mediterranean Herb Blend
1 lb. baby potatoes
½ Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
Optional: pinch of salt
- Bring 3 ½ cups of water to a boil in a medium non-stick pan.
- While waiting for the water to boil, slice each potato in half.
- Put all of the potatoes in the boiling water, and boil for 15 minutes.
- Drain the water, pour in the extra virgin olive oil, Journey Spice Co. Organic Mediterranean Herb Blend, and salt if you are using it.
- Cook and stir for another five minutes over low heat.
Nutrition Per Serving:
Makes 2 Servings