What’s New?

We are always up to something, so Keep checking back to see what’s new with Journey Spice Co.

Life’s a Journey. Make it Tasty. An Interview.

Journey Spice Co. is honored to have recently been contacted by GoSolo about our entrepreneurial journey. GoSolo is a digital magazine about entrepreneurship based in New York City, USA.

Read the full interview!

What is Za’atar Spice Seasoning?

So, what is za’atar seasoning? If you do not know, it is basically the Middle Eastern and Mediterranean version of everything bagel seasoning. It can be used in much the same way in cooking, baking, and sprinkling over many foods. Like everything bagel seasoning, no two versions of za’atar seasoning are alike. Read our blog post about za’atar spice seasoning to learn more!

Press Release: Journey Spice Co., an Eco-Friendly and Organic Spice and Seasoning Company Launches Four Organic Italian Seasonings

After positive consumer reception of Journey Spice Co.’s initial launch of four Mediterranean seasonings on Amazon.com earlier this year, Journey Spice Co. recently added four new seasoning blends to its line of products…Read the full press release here.

New Products Just Launched!

We are excited to announce that we just launched four new Italian seasoning blends. This launch includes: Organic Pizza Seasoning, Organic Tuscan Seasoning, Organic Sicilian Seasoning, and Organic Savory Garlic Herb. These delicious and unique seasoning blends are currently available in a four pack gift set on Amazon.com

Journey Spice Co. Commits to Removing 1 lb of Plastic Waste for Every Product Sold to Combat Plastic Epidemic

We are recovering or removing 1 lb of single-use plastic waste from the environment with every purchase of a Journey Spice Co. product through our partnership with rePurpose Global. Read More!

Journey Spice Co., a New Organic Spice Company Launches First Products in Innovative Paper-Based Packaging

Anyone who has started a new brand knows that it can be hard to find time to even breathe. But, we finally found some time to get our first press release published. Read More!

Journey Spice Co. Partners with rePurpose Global to Help Remove Plastic Waste from the Environment

We are excited to announce that with every purchase of a Journey Spice Co. product, 1 lb. of plastic waste gets eliminated from the environment through our partnership with rePurpose Global! Did you know that only about 50% of what you put in the recycling bin actually gets recycled? Plastic packaging is the worst offender, with a recycling rate of 9%. The remaining 91% of plastic that does not get recycled ends up in landfills or gets dumped on natural land and ocean environments. This is very exciting indeed that Journey Spice Co. can be part of the solution.

Journey Spice Co. Packaging Wins a GDUSA Award!

Not too many things can be better for a brand launch than winning an award for your brand’s creative package design. We are deeply honored and excited to announce that Journey Spice Co. packaging won a 2022 GDUSA Package Design Award!

Happy Earth Day 2022!

With our eco-friendly packaging, our USDA Organic Certified products, sustainable supply chain practices, and overall mission, every day is Earth Day for us! In celebration of Earth Day, we planted 50 trees with the help of Carbonfund.org, and you can too!

First Shipment!

How exciting! We never thought this day would come, but we are finally getting ready to ship the first shipment of Journey Spice Co. products to Amazon.com!

Journey Spice Co. Partners with Carbonfund.org

Journey Spice Co. has officially partnered with Carbonfund.org. As part of our goal to be as eco-friendly as possible, we have partnered with Carbonfund.org to support renewable energy, reduced methane emissions in the environment, and reduce our own carbon footprint. Read more about the partnership here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *