Mediterranean Turkey Burger Recipe
There are probably countless ways to jazz up this long-standing American favorite, the burger. This Mediterranean Turkey Burger recipe integrates many Mediterranean flavors and ingredients, and it is sure to be a hit on burger night. Although we use ground turkey, this recipe will also work great with ground beef, lamb, and even plant-based burger alternatives.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
1 ½ Tbsp. Journey Spice Co. Organic Moroccan Spice Rub
1 lb. ground turkey
½ cup scallions
1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
4 hamburger buns
1 cup arugula
½ medium tomato, sliced
¼ cucumber, sliced
¼ small red onion, sliced
¼ cup feta cheese
¼ cup tzatziki sauce (check out our recipe here!)
- Finely chop the scallions.
- In a large bowl, mix together turkey, scallions, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Form the mixture into four even-sized, flat patties.
- Evenly cover both sides of each patty with Journey Spice Co. Organic Moroccan Spice Rub.
- Heat the olive oil on a non-stick skillet over medium heat. You can also cook the burgers on an outside grill.
- Add the patties to the skillet or grill and cook each side for 7 minutes.
- Serve the burgers on the buns and evenly divide the toppings onto the four burgers.
Nutrition Per Serving:
Makes 4 Servings