Creamy Sweet Potato Gnocchi
This Creamy Sweet Potato Gnocchi recipe features a deliciously creamy sweet potato sauce and is either a perfect side dish or meal for colder fall weather. We use one of our new Italian seasoning blends, Organic Sicilian Seasoning, which can be found here. It can easily be made vegan-friendly if you wish.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
2 Tbsp. Journey Spice Co. Organic Sicilian Seasoning
1 large sweet potato
1 ½ cups regular 2% milk or plant-based milk
16 oz. of potato gnocchi
2 cups chopped baby spinach
1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes
1 cup sliced baby bella mushrooms
2 sliced garlic cloves
1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Cube and boil the sweet potato in a medium pan until tender and drain the water (about 15 minutes).
- Blend the cooked sweet potato and milk in a blender until smooth, and return the mixture to the pan.
- Place the gnocchi in the mixture and cook for about 2 minutes over high heat.
- In a small pan, sauté the Journey Spice Co. Organic Sicilian Seasoning, garlic, tomatoes, mushrooms, pine nuts, and baby spinach in the extra virgin olive oil for about 5 minutes.
- Evenly mix the sautéd mixture in with the sweet potato and gnocchi.
Nutrition Per Serving:
Makes 4 Servings