Citrusy Sweet Potato Fries
These Citrusy Sweet Potato Fries are both delicious and nutritious. Fun Fact: Orange and red-colored vegetables and fruits are typically rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, and Vitamin K. In this recipe, we bake the fries in an oven, but this recipe works great in an air fryer as well. We also prefer to leave the skin on the sweet potatoes because doing so adds to the taste and texture. Find the seasoning used here.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
1 ½ Tbsp. Journey Spice Co. Organic Greek Citrus Rub
2 large sweet potatoes
1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
A pinch of salt if desired
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and cut the sweet potatoes into “steak fry” sized pieces (we prefer to leave the skin on, but this is up to you).
- Put the sweet potato pieces into a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add the Journey Spice Co. Organic Greek Citrus Rub, extra virgin olive oil, and salt (if using).
- Mix all the ingredients together well.
- Place the ingredients on a baking pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Nutrition Per Serving:
Makes 4 Servings